Conference Day 1
8:30 am - 9:00 am Registration and Coffee: Enjoy early introductions and networking opportunities with your peers
9:00 am - 9:10 am Chairperson Opening Remarks
9:10 am - 9:30 am ICEBREAKER: Matchmaking - What is your biggest success
Attendees will introduce themselves to a partner and discuss the best project they have worked on and why? What made it so special?
9:30 am - 10:10 am HOW CULTURES INFLUENCE NARRATIVE AND STORY-TELLING IN GAMESJeff Windham - Localization Director Capcom
· How can we define culturalization?
· What tools and skillset are available to us to put culturalization into practice?
· Practicing cultural sensitivity whilst localizing
· Ensuring what you have created and the message you wish to impart is the same, regardless of audiences location and culture
Jeff WindhamLocalization Director
10:40 am - 11:10 am Morning Coffee & Networking
Breakout Groups - Roundtable Discussions 1
11:10 am - 12:10 pm HOW TO COMMUNICATE THE VALUE OF QA AND LOCALIZATION TEAMS TO OTHERS IN THE COMPANYJasmine Phua - Director, Operations Process Gumi Asia PTE
11:10 am - 12:10 pm HOW GOVERNMENT CAN SUPPORT GAME QA & LOCALIZATION INDUSTRYMohan Low Han Sen - Head Interactive Media, Creative Content & Technologies MDEC
Hasnul Hadi Samsudin - VP, Creative Content & Technlogies MDEC
12:10 pm - 12:40 pm STAYING IN THE GAME: THE POWER OF INTEGRATED QA & CX
12:40 pm - 1:40 pm Networking Lunch
1:40 pm - 2:20 pm MAXIMIZING EFFICIENCY AS INDIES; DIGITAL TOOLS & WORKFLOWSAdam Zainudin - Co Founder, Director, Game Designer Pixel Mystique
- How do we streamline communications when dealing with both internal and external parties?
- How do we stay on top of tasks and bugs?
- How to sort and organize information throughout the entire project?
Adam ZainudinCo Founder, Director, Game Designer
2:20 pm - 3:00 pm Panel Discussion: DIGITAL TOOLS AND TECHNOLOGIES TO ENHANCE PRODUCTIVITYJie Hui Ho - Associate Lead Tester Ubisoft Singapore
Nino Vedad - QA Manager Ubisoft Singapore